- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hewn and Hone’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery and Postage :
Goods are sent by royal mail, first class for smaller items, otherwise special delivery. You should receive goods within seven working days of ordering within the UK, Other packages are sent airmail.
Postage is calculated dependant on the items ordered but is kept as close to cost as possible.
Incorrect order, faulty or damaged goods:
In the unlikely event of this happening you may of course return for a full refund including postage. Or, if you prefer I will refund the return postage and send out the correct order.
If you decide to cancel the order you must notify me by in writing or by email of this within seven working days of receiving your goods for a refund. You must then return the goods and are responsible for the postage costs. You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods, if they are damaged I may recover the direct cost of this damage.
Address for Returns/Correspondence:
Hewn and Hone,
Nant y Dugoed
Tel: 01650 511715